"Creative Sunset"

"Creative Sunset"
Process creative 2017-2019

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Arts, Science
&Technology  

My process creative it's about  my experience last year (2017) at Corvallis (OR) when spend my time at OSU (Oregon State University) for concluded my PhD at Materials Science Engineering at  Subramanian research group (Department of Chemistry- OSU) with Professor Mas Subramanian Ph.D. Milton Harris Chair Professor in Materials Science Department of Chemistry who Discovery YInMnO3 Blue Pigment at 2009. 


The Story of YInMn Blue :


Process creative

My biggest influences for this paintwork are :

}  Picasso (Blue Period- between 1901 and 1904);
}  Van Gogh (Starry Night, 1889);
}   Contemporary Arts (today);
}  My research about structure, pigments : “Synthesis and Characterization of Y (In,Mn) O3 Blue Pigment Using the Complex Polymerization Method (CPM)”-Published at Ceramics International 2018;



}   The society, culture and  the direct influence the process artistic of my country , Brazil with Modernism ( during the late 19th Century and early 20th Century) and Tropicalism was a movement of rupture that shook Brazilian popular music and culture between 1967 and 1968.
}  The arts of the world, the my city,  largest city of the state Rio Grande do Norte, located in northeastern Brazil and the people around me have influence in my creation process.













No comments:

Post a Comment