"Creative Sunset"

"Creative Sunset"
Process creative 2017-2019

Friday, March 22, 2019


Little bit about me, Creative process, Relationship into Arts, Science and Technology

Describe your background and how it relates to your Arts

I' m began my process like research’s about Arts, Science and Technology when I'm studied Visual Arts at 2004, and getting my Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Arts (Feb 2008) from federal university of Rio Grande do Norte, Natal/ Brazil, so with that my experience like teacher at class rooms with kids and younger, I'm see news opportunities and perception about the studied of Arts and your process at the world.  That always happens and transitions, so actually this relationship into science and technology don’t on way separately all this is continue process the evolution humanity since Pre historic art’s until contemporary art's.
So I’m studied about Materials Science and Engineering when I'm understand about experimental process and structure the materials. My area of expertise is about chemical syntheses, colors and optical process are my biggest interest. I'm think about all mechanic process of the colors and special about  pigment blue,  and how the blue pigment long the history have different forms of the intention this is very interesting for the art's world and the science and the technology too. I’m work with this  process when  I’m concluded  my master's degree at  materials science and engineering (Dez 2012, UFRN/Brazil) with the research about structure of material, inorganic pigments, chemical routes and the characteristics of the materials about optimization of cobalt aluminate blue used chemical synthesis and statistical design.


                                 Sweet dreams (at process), 2018 acrylic on canvas 


My PhD, one part realized at UFRN (Brazil) and (Oregon State University -OSU- USA) it’s about researched about inorganic pigments, whit used in different synthesis routes at YInMnO blue pigment who I'm call this for “one experience in Blue”, this process beginning into 2007 and concludes at 2008. This is paintings workings are about my experience at chemistry department at OSU at Subramanian Research Group laboratory, when I’m learn more about colors and yours different properties for used different shadows and deep blue so it is my concept and my signature like artists where I’m used different technical at my paintings, insert my references: Picasso’s, Van Gogh's, Pop Art, Minimalism, Tropicalism (movement from my country  Brazil) and contemporary arts at generally. All the artists tell one history, so the people around me, also done part this process because when your moved for other country exist one adaptation only possible if you living and learn more with different people but never forget your country like reference, so I'm used this process at my paintings too. My experience like research's area   at science and Engineering too is  mine  influence  at my paintings and I'm worked same time both when I'm concluded  my writing thesis  on Inorganic pigments: the Synthesis and Characterization of YInMnO3 blue pigment using the Complex Polymerization Method (CPM), like so how about my research my paintings represent  different deep: light, dark  of Blue.  All artists tell one history so my paintings say about me, my research life's,  my journey about the world , my perception see the humanity and like I’m continue this practice and the learn and learn more as a researcher.

Who are your biggest influences and why?

My biggest influences of arts are Pablo Picasso (Blue Period- between 1901 and 1904), Van Gogh (Starry Night, 1889), I'm thinking all the contemporary arts and your process influence myself and my process creative. I'm having research about structure at pigments and associated with artistic process ideas about the artistic fundamentals science (Leonardo Da Vince and the Realism). I'm think about the society; culture and this process like different movements artistic happening both at Brazil like at USA whit different context. Actually the process artistic are my influence are:  modernism, minimalism, tropicalism (Brazil ), pop Art, each they have one process  different country for country but the influence generally context the culture identity for  lot peoples. The arts of the world cause influence in my creation process and I'm search always about it the change this process.


Molly Poo (at Process), 2018 acrylic on canvas
paintings are Exclusive Mugs, 2018














Describe your artistic practice 

My artistic practice is happening now at this moment, each artist tells a story and lives a moment, this is my artistic process, the possibility of telling my perception, using artistic references to do this and joining my work as a researcher in materials science and engineering . So I'm think about my practice is always at movement, always in modification, like as ideas and movement, the time is flyer and don't stop and ideas as well. My process it about the society and it's culture. The process of art, science and technology that are necessary evolution for people and the world. I'm see my process always in practice and evolving, sometimes controversial and critical in connect to the arts and science with the technology, but it is necessary for the social and cultural development of what we have today called technological evolution, so everything ends up connecting.     








Geometric, 2018 acrylic on canvas and the collection Mugs at Corvallis/OR at 2019. 






No comments:

Post a Comment