"Creative Sunset"

"Creative Sunset"
Process creative 2017-2019

Tuesday, March 26, 2019


Corvallis Arts Walk March 21st

         One this my favorite places at Corvallis is The Arts Center,  one creativity place indeed  a reference in arts for the community in general and for me in particular that spend my time  a lot times around at 2017 and enjoyed a lot times when  participated together with the community of some events , exhibition  and I'm learned too understand my process creative as an artist and researcher's .
Arts Center , 2019 
Main Gallery 

2019 Howland Community OPEN Exhibition

February 26-April 18, 2019





        The Corvallis Arts Walk ( CAW) is a grassroots organized art crawl that takes place on downtown Corvallis  and you known about galleries, studios, process the different artists and this year very special for me because I'm can bee news artists and chatting with her so easy and was great hear about your creative process who I'm like so much : My first stop was to meet Cheyne Willems this work have of the mix into mathematical and Art: so art technology for me was amazing because i'm like this idea, for me it is very important this discuss so the artist  explores visual mathematics using  technology arts a combination of complex mathematical digital rendering and professional image manipulation tools. He Mix with  Element Graphics, the completed images are large-scale printed on vinyl, coat it in matte-finish archival laminate and apply to custom cut 3mm Sintra mounting board.

          ↪️Hear my chatting with Cheyne Willems where he's explain more about your creative process!





Click here and enjoyed your website! it's awesome !

                       ↓


Eyes in the skies 1, 2 & 3 


  Cyclone Plant  


Origami Aperture


Stained Bottle Glass 

       This is stained Bottle Glass and I'm like because remember one kaleidoscope so I'm said for Cheyne who when kids me and my sister we create almost five different types of the kaleidoscopes because was amazing see the forms be created, so he's smile and said this is the idea. I'm liked it!



was awesome explanation !


Me and Cheyne Willems thanks for great chatting !


  So my next stop was see studio of the Jeff Hess is an experimental artist pursuing alternative media and processes and you creative process it is like my process too he thinking the art is big project experimental for me was amazing see again because your work have great importance for me like artist and my process the discovery my influences . Jeff is biggest artist so it is for me very special enjoyed see you  work again. 


Me and Jeff! Nice see you again !


Jeff's Studio 


curious about you work so click here and enjoyed your website! it's awesome !
⬇️
                     http://www.jeffhessart.com/links.html

         
 And my last stop have one great  important for me, when spend my time on  Corvallis Beatrice was first artist who I'm known because the CAW with my English class summer term 2017 so our Teacher Rebecca Javorsky into with me and your students class on Beatrice's studio  and same my poor English I'm had opportunity take on good chatting  with Beatrice, she was so sweet with me and explain for me your process and I'm was stay completely  enchanted with your references and Technics as well as  your creative process. Beatrice think who the process the artist are always observe your culture, the people it is same for me. Beatrice's at your realistic paintings shown on the particular world, have one great technique your art  had a lot the impressionism movement , contemporary art and like me she like too the process the  Picasso's and Van Gogh's  too.  Actually Beatrice's sail into the technique of the modernism contemporary who I'm like so much and now my visit at your studio was great important for me so I' can been  said thanks for she been my inspiration this process discovery my process like artist and researcher's of arts. 

Studio Beatrice on CAW Corvallis 2019
Me and Beatrice amazing chatting about art and the life! Thanks Beatrice ! 

This Blue bird  my favorite paintwork Beatrice's and my inspiration for my process too!   




Studio Beatrice










No comments:

Post a Comment